PROFILE

My photo
MC,TV/RADIO HOST,PRODUCER,CONCEPTUAL ARTISTE,PR PERSONNEL,ENTREPRENEUR AND CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER FOR ELBATIVENI IMPRESSIONS AND CONSULT. Destiny is a deep thinking person and now,blogger.I love to write about Personal Developement and Life's Wisdom. If you are looking for a specified field this may not be your typical blogger but you might still hit a smile point; if you care to join me. My pieces are from series of Life enhancing lessons from my own reality life experiences.You will find that the subjects range from wide perspectives. They are downright ECLECTIC ! - A reflection of how I perceive life. I bet you've got something to tell too.You are welcome to make contributions through comments suggestions, questions and answers. Lets Have fun!

Friday 21 June 2013

WORDS OF A PICTURE!

I took a shot at a writing prompt from Writer's Relief.Usually they use a Photograph as a  writing prompt and say "Give this one a try" , and you are expected to write something...Anything, as it becomes imprinted on your mind.

This is what this beautiful picture inspired me to write:




STANDING FROM THE OTHER END I COULD SEE BENEATH THE CLEAR COOL WATER. IT HAD A LIFE OF ITS OWN IN LIVELY SPLASHES OF BEAUTIFUL GREEN; WHERE NATURE WROTH AN ART WITH NO RESERVATIONS ON COLOUR. YET, EVEN CLEAR TOO WAS THE REFLECTION CAST BY THE BEAUTY OF BOTH THE FRESH AND THE PALING TREES...IT THREW A REVERSED IMAGE,MERGING INTO THE SHEER APPEAL.I DREW A BREATH AND CLOSED MY EYES!

There!
What is the one word that comes to your mind when you see this picture.I will be glad if you can drop a line to let me know.My eyes are still closed*Giggles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment