PROFILE

My photo
MC,TV/RADIO HOST,PRODUCER,CONCEPTUAL ARTISTE,PR PERSONNEL,ENTREPRENEUR AND CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER FOR ELBATIVENI IMPRESSIONS AND CONSULT. Destiny is a deep thinking person and now,blogger.I love to write about Personal Developement and Life's Wisdom. If you are looking for a specified field this may not be your typical blogger but you might still hit a smile point; if you care to join me. My pieces are from series of Life enhancing lessons from my own reality life experiences.You will find that the subjects range from wide perspectives. They are downright ECLECTIC ! - A reflection of how I perceive life. I bet you've got something to tell too.You are welcome to make contributions through comments suggestions, questions and answers. Lets Have fun!

Saturday 23 January 2010

HARD KNOCKS?

I THINK THAT LIFE GENERALLY HAS A LOT OF KNOCKS IT SERVES ALL OF US.
SOMETIMES IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST WON'T PASS THE STREAMS OF CHASM DEEP FRUSTRATIONS AND  TOMOIL THAT SUCH TIMES  BRING...AT OTHER TIMES YOU ARE JUST PLAIN POSITIVE...
HOWEVER,ONLY A HEART OF STRENGTH DOES SUCCED.BUT THE SWEET TRUTH  IS THAT WE ARE ALL MADE AND FORTIFIED WITH LEVELS OF ADAPTATION...THATS WHY AT THE END,WE REALISE THAT THERE IS AN END AFTER ALL.
.....SO,WHAT IS THE THEME?...YOU MIGHT ASK.
YOU CAN MAKE IT IF YOU TRY.
THERE IS A HERO IN YOU.
YOU WERE PREPARED TO HANDLE LIFE.
AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.



        JUST LOOK INWARDS,AND DRAW THE INNER STRENGTH
   THAT IS ALL YOU NEED.
  STAY ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment